Here is what you will do:
You will analyze, manipulate, and manage data to deliver meaningful insights necessary to help agencies of all sizes and across multiple sectors address regulatory and business challenges. Sample analyst responsibilities may include:
● Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights
● Creating, managing, and utilizing structured and unstructured data stores
● Performing current state assessment of client analytics and data management capability
● Developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures and implementation
● Mapping data flows and identifying optimal design, architecture, and governance options as well as potential data quality risks
● Assessing and helping clients strengthen their data risk management and controls environments
● Developing business solutions leveraging emerging automation, cognitive, visualization, and machine learning tools and understanding how these solutions can be deployed within the Cloud
● Developing and assessing client models; valuing financial instruments; and helping clients navigate governance, regulatory, control, and reporting requirements across a range of sectors
● Assisting our clients with the development and implementation of data-driven strategies for regulatory compliance and surveillance
● Assisting our clients to understand risks and develop necessary compliance and surveillance structures for extended enterprise and IOT environments
In performing this role, you will:
- Demonstrate understanding of analytics or data management due to relevant coursework or work experience
- Have a strong academic track record (GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Nice to have:
Have an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in one of the following majors:
- Technology: Data Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems
- Business: Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics
- Math/Engineering: Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering, Math, Statistics, Actuarial
Experience or familiarity with a variety of analytics tools and programming languages such as, but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB
- Reporting Tools (e.g. Business Objectives, Reporting Services)
- Big Data Tools (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Mahout)
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Python)
- Predictive Analytics/Data Mining (e.g. R, Python, IBM SPSS, SAS Enterprise Miner, Matlab)
- Data Visualization Tools (e.g. Tableau, Power Bi, QlikView)
- Financial Tools (e.g. NumeriX, Bloomberg, FinCad, Monte Carlo simulation tools)
|SOLUTION ANALYST – Internship||Deloitte & Touche LLP||Remote||March 19, 2021||Closed|
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to apply to participate in the assessment process for the roles. This will involve completing an online questionnaire as well as submitting their resume to Specialisterne USA. Instructions for applying are included below. Applicants will be shortlisted for participation in the next step based on a review of each online questionnaire and assessing the likelihood of fit for the roles for which we are recruiting.
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Workshop. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Candidates whose profiles are well-suited for the roles for which we are recruiting will be invited to complete a Deloitte application and participate in a three-week skills evaluation and assessment program in a virtual environment. It will include case-studies, real-life work scenarios, and insight into the roles and working environment.
Employment offers for internships are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne USA will provide support where necessary, which may include modifications to the work environment.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
To apply and for more information on our recruitment process visit our website at specialisterneusa.com/opportunities
Applications to participate in the assessment process should be submitted in full no later than March 19. 2021.
If you completed a Specialisterne questionnaire in the past, please do so again, as this one has been customized for this recruitment program.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to email@example.com If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
For more information about Deloitte, go to:
Learn more about our Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
Learn more about our Deloitte Consulting practice at Deloitte.
For more information about Specialisterne, visit our website at specialisterneusa.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note, former applications to Specialisterne USA will not register you as applied to Deloitte. Please make sure you fill out the Deloitte application survey.