Specialisterne USA is recruiting!
Specialisterne USA works with employers to help them integrate more neurodiversity into their workforce. Presently, Specialisterne USA is working with a Wells Fargo to recruit for several roles through their Neurodiversity Program.
Specialisterne USA provides recruitment, staffing solutions and management support to businesses interested in employing neurodiverse talent. A different perspective or an alternative communication style can be a great asset to any employer, yet because of standard recruitment processes and management practices, many people on the autism spectrum or with other neurodivergence face systematic barriers to accessing and maintaining employment. Our process is designed to avoid these barriers.
Wells Fargo is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Here is what you will do:
- Provide support to the information security team in data reporting and data masking activities.
- Learn to use internal security tools to maintain security of critical data.
- Provide administrative support (e.g.: collecting data, reviewing documentation) to senior information security team members across various projects.
- Assist in automating, patching, and updating new and existing software solutions.
- Follow established procedures to provide oversight to the SDLC and release coordination management to ensure security standards are being met.
Learn to become familiar with various internal security tools, processes, and government regulations to ensure security of infrastructure and applications.
In performing this role, you will:
- Knowledge or experience with information technology or information security demonstrated through work, military, formal education, self-education, certification programs, or other learning avenues.
Nice to have (Not Required):
- Experience with Windows or Linux Operating systems.
- Knowledge or experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
- Knowledge or experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud Technologies
Information Security Engineering Analyst
|Wells Fargo||Charlotte, NC (temporarily remote)||July 9th, 2021||CLOSED|